The Quality Assurance Engineer is responsible for verification of functions and requirements of the organization’s software products, which are developed using the latest technologies as well as some industry standards.
- Write, review and implement test plans and test cases.
- Perform functional, performance and regression testing.
- Execute tests that can be white box, gray box, or black box in nature.
- Develop automated scripts or other code to assist in test case execution.
- Create/modify data required for testing.
- Identify, evaluate and record software defects.
- Estimate task durations and schedules.
Ideal candidate must have the following:
- 3 years experience using Rational’s Suite of Automated Tools (Robot, Test Manager, Functional Tester, Performance Tester, Clear Quest & Requisite Pro) or similar.
- Self-motivated, dynamic, organized, responsible, team player.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical ability.
- Able to work on complex quality assurance tasks where a variety of factors may impact the results.
- Solid understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Familiar with Agile Methodologies.
- Ability to come up to speed quickly by learning the system and business rules.
- Must be able to multi-task efficiently and prioritize work.
- Great communication skills.
- Must document work accurately and efficiently.
A bachelor’s degree is preferred. Equivalent education and/or experience may be substituted. Send Resume and sample codes to Hr@blinex.com.