B-Line Express is in search of a skilled and creative front-end Web Developer. Though this is a telecommute position, only local applicants from the Washington DC metropolitan will be considered as there are requirements for regular local client and team meetings.
Responsibilities will include front-end development using cross-browser compatible CSS, XHTML, JS and JQuery. The developer will work closely with clients as well as team members in the usability and design of custom web applications. As part of a small company, you will play a key role in the visual design and direction of the websites developed by B-Line Express. Experience shall encompass all phases and components of the design/development life cycle, to include requirements elicitation, detailed design layouts, and quality assurance measures.
- Applying his/her experience to perform Web application development, analysis, design, implementation, and maintenance.
- Requirements gathering through communicating with internal clients and team members
- Originate new concepts, strategies, or innovative approaches that have significant impact on the user experience and website usability
- Produce and test websites that will function in all major browsers
- Accurately estimate effort and timelines for deliverables
- Minimum 2 years CSS/XHTML
- Minimum 2 years XHTML/CSS code
- Expertise with HTML5 APIs and related technologies
- Minimum 2 years of professional web development experience
- Experience with Front End frameworks including Bootstrap and Foundation
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with Mobile application development
- Experience with Tablet application development
- Expertise with Responsive Web Design
- Ability to be self-motivated to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment with high accountability for design/coding standards
- Strong abilities to grasp new technologies and acquire new skills through independent study, professional training and interaction with other team members
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and creativity in problem solving required.
- Web application development using ColdFusion, Flex, Flash, and ASP.net
- Experience with WordPress Theme and Plugin Customization and Modification
- Experience with Drupal
- Knowledge of MySQL Document databases
For immediate consideration please send your resume and sample work directly to Hr@blinex.com. Those authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship will be considered. We are not able to sponsor at this time. There is no relocation for this position. B-Line Express is an EOE.