The .NET Developer is responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining web applications/solutions. The candidate should be familiar with ASP.NET, C#, and VB.NET with basic understanding of ANSI, standard back-end SQL and T-SQL Server environment. The developer will work closely with clients and team members in the technical architecture and implementation of customer projects.
Developer will assist in the execution of object-oriented analysis and design activities and the implementation of the object and data model. Assist an on-site team that develop new and maintain, troubleshoot and enhance operational client/server and web-based applications. Core technologies used include: MS SQL Server 2005, VB.Net, ASP.Net, and XML. Experience shall encompass all phases and components of the development life-cycle, to include requirements elicitation, detailed design, and quality assurance measures.
- Applying his/her experience to perform Web application development, analysis, design, implementation, and maintenance.
- Provide help desk support and maintain software applications in production, development, and test environments.
- Troubleshoot software and hardware problems and coordinate and work with other team members.
- Maintain and update existing applications.
- Solve project-related problems, identify opportunities for improvement, and write technical documentation.
- Originate new concepts, strategies, or innovative approaches that have significant impact on the user experience.